Table of Contents
Drupal at OSInet
Drupal ideas and notes
- Drupal NG
- Drupyx, the Drupal for Python eXperiment
- Browserless Drupal
- 2006-08-10 A module that would allow themes to have settings: it would trap admin/theme/<theme>/setting or something like it extract (how ?) the theme configuration variables, and allow their setup. The themes could then make use of the variables to offer custom looks
- the drupal galaxy of sites and services
- A logging module to factor logging code into just one place
- Tools for multisites a collection of resource for multi-sites
This is a place to work out drupal related issues.
- Sequence of API calls what happens on the various pages involved in the creation of a node by a node module
OSInet Drupal modules
- Classified Ads
- Planning for the Classified module
- Drupal gadgets
- Glossary 2 (G2), a module to manage a glossary service on a Drupal site.
- G2 section Main G2 page here
- 2006-08-23 img_relocator announcement
- QBF: Query By Form
- Taxonews is a small (initially < 350 LOC) module to display taxonomy-based blocks with automatically expiring content. On a test site with three blocks taxonews, memory usage has been measured at only 24kB.
- Zeitgeist, a small (initially < 500 LOC) module to log searches and display a list of recent searches, a list of popular searches in the current month, and non-formatted reports on various time periods
Non-OSInet Drupal modules
- e-Commerce (not Übercart, not Drupal Commerce)
- This area is intended for developers working with the e-commerce module suite (EC) for Drupal. It is NOT meant to replace existing resources, but to complement them for developer documentation purposes.
- Due to the problems met with the themeability patch introduced this summer for taxonomy_context (TC), a discussion area for the exact specification of this module has been opened, to contain:
- Project and Issues on drupal.org:
- Module Specifications
- More details are available from the project work page:
OSInet Drupal projects
Helpdesk module section
This is the wiki for the zombie Drupal helpdesk module. It contains the following pages:
- Questions (and Answers) is intended for questions and, hopefully, their answers, that do not warrant insertion into the documentation pages. Use it for any question or suggestion you may have, and don't want to see remain on the wiki: it's intended as a scratchpad
- Ideas for 1.0 or minor releases after 1.0 contains a list of ideas to be implemented a some later point
- Requirements contains basic definitions common to the developer's reference and user manual.
- Doc from code contains the “specifications” of the module
- I need support from the helpdesk, what can I do ? contains user-level (meaning: non-developer-oriented) instructions
- 2005/11/06 contains a list of changes acted upon the module and wiki
- working_notes contains possibly useful notes and remarks
- Drupal interface contains the development progress table
This module was completely new for 4.6 and built on top of drupal, not the integration of an existing standalone product.