Doc from code
This is available on Drupal CVS
Preliminary design info is available on FGM's blog
Content-oriented classes share similar methods:
- init() initializes an already created instance of the class with values passed as parameters, or derives from them. It is to be used when the constructor doesn't have all information available at the time of creation and the properties must be initialized later on
- form() implements the portion of hook_form the class is responsible for
- view() implements the portion of hook_view the class is responsible for
helpdeskObject helpdeskContract helpdeskEvent helpdeskTicket helpdeskFollowup helpdeskTimeInfo
See the PHPDocumentor doc.
- helpdeskObject is an abstract ancestor for content-related classes
- helpdeskContract implements the HD HD Contracts
- helpdeskTimeInfo implements a view (à la MVC) of a set of timestamps within Drupal. It is a descendent of the helpdeskObject, which is counterintuitive, because it is typically embedded in, and dependent upon, a HD node descendent.
- helpdeskTimeValue implements a view (à la MVC) of a timestamp within Drupal. It is the workhorse for helpdeskTimeInfo
- helpdeskUser implements the HD USER
- helpdeskCustomer implements the HD Customers
hd/developer_reference.txt · Last modified: 2020/11/23 17:23 by 127.0.0.1