G2 Glossary (G2) module for Drupal
This is the documentation Wiki site for the G2 (glossary 2) module for Drupal.
G2 Glossary(G2) is a module developed for larger glossary than would be reasonable with the Drupal default glossary contrib module: unlike glossary.module, entries are described in nodes, instead of taxonomy terms (see a discussion about this on Drupal.org).
- On drupal.org
- Drupal 7 Glossaries sprint Preparation for the 04/02/11 “one glossary” code sprint at Drupal Dev Days Brussels
- G2 History Changes from one version to the next
- On this wiki
- G2 Feature set: paths, RPC API, blocks
- G2 HOWTO: How do I … ?
- G2 request for changes without the drupal.org formalism: buglist, wishlist
- The G2 source tarball is no longer maintained on this wiki
- Coding style for G2 4.7.x and 5.x. Use the Drupal coding style for 6.x and 7.x.
No G2 code resides on this wiki, only documentation.
g2/start.txt · Last modified: 2023/05/27 15:12 by fgm