- Red/Black deployment:
- a lot like Blue/Green deployment, but only one of the versions ever gets traffic at any point in time.
- Compare Rolling updates
- Their names are structured:
- RIS = Resilient IT Strategy
- Role: in IAM, the object of a policy
- is a collection of permissions
- Compare Principal
- Rolling updates:
- A subset of application instances, instead of all of them, is upgraded at the same time.
- This method requires no downtime.
- Compare: Blue/Green deployment, Red/Black deployment
- RPO = Recovery Point Objective.
- The quantity of data that can be acceptably lost during an incident
- Compare: RTO
- RPS = Request Per Second
- RTO = Recovery Time Objective
- The maximum unavailability duration for an application, not necessarily meaning data loss, but also including time to restore
- Compare: RPO
gcp/r.txt · Last modified: 2023/05/13 07:36 by fgm