- Andromeda: the GCP software-defined network virtualization stack
- Anycast IP address:
- An IP address that is used by multiple devices in multiple locations. Routing determines the “nearest” device to which to route any datagram based on geographic/availability considerations.
- Simplifies DNS setup by only requiring a single IP for a complete distributed application.
- GCP uses those for the Global HTTP load balancer
- Autoscaling: GCE ability to add or remove VM instances depending on the load sustained by an app, and balance traffic between them
- Availability: a measurement of uptime
- Can be achieved through fault tolerance
gcp/a.txt · Last modified: 2023/05/16 07:01 by fgm