(The articles are annotated with publication date. That's because Go internals change from time to time, so older writeups have higher risk of becoming obsolete with time.)
- 2013.09.08 The Go netpoller. A short, high-level overview.
- 2013.06.30 The Go scheduler. Has pretty pictures!
- 2013.06.02 Why is a Goroutine's stack infinite? On [“split stacks”].
- 2011.02.15 A trip down the (split) rabbithole. On split stacks.
- 2011.02.07 Split Stacks in GCC. On split stacks, by Ian Lance Taylor (one of the core Go developers).
- 2009.11.24 Go Data Structures. By Russ Cox (one of Go authors).
- go-wiki/DesignDocuments – contains some detailed proposals for various past and future reworkings of Go internals.
go/internals/thirdparty_articles.txt · Last modified: 2020/11/23 17:23 by 127.0.0.1