- Scalability: an application’s ability to handle increased load without failing.
- In Kubernetes, a resource that lets you expose your application to external traffic
- Compare Deployment
- Session affinity:
- A mechanism by which load balancers attempt to send requests from the same client to the same backends
- In GCP, this is a setting of the “backend service”, off by default
- SLSA = Supply-chain Levels for Software Artifacts
- SPOF = Single Point Of Failure.
- Occurs when not enough backup resources are allocated.
- SRE = Site Reliability Engineering
gcp/s.txt · Last modified: 2023/05/05 12:11 by fgm