Table of Contents
- D7 dev branch compatible with D7 UNSTABLE 7 with 100% unit test coverage
- D6 release available
- D6 dev version has 100% unit test coverage
- The D6 branch is now in RC, should be final by the end of the month
- The dev branch for D7 will be opened this month.
- 2007-06: branches have been created. The D4.6/D4.7 versions are considered stable, and the code have been overhauled to PHP5 OOP for Drupal
- 2006-10: taxonews is still compatible with BOTH D4.6.x and D4.7.x using the same version of taxonews.module
- D6 branch:
- admin/block/configure/taxonews/<delta> links to the configuration page for each block. The value of delta is the tid of the term in the vocabulary chosen for taxonews
- admin/build/settings/taxonews links to the settings page for the module
- D5, D4.7, D4.6 branches:
- admin/block/configure/taxonews/<delta> links to the configuration page for each block. The value of delta is the rank of the term in the vocabulary chosen for taxonews, ordered by name and tid. Term weights are not used for ordering.
- admin/settings/taxonews links to the settings page for the module
Taxonews D6 and current D5 versions provide one block per taxonomy term from each vocabulary used to classify news. Earlier versions for D4.6/D4.7/D5 only allowed the use of one vocabulary.
A static content can be supplied as a default for each block independently when there is no node matching both tid and freshness requirements. This is defined on the block configuration page.
Taxonews defines one themeable function (template in the D7 version)
theme_taxonews_block_view($delta, $arItems = array(), $tid)
Using the value of $delta, it is possible to theme each block differently in a site-specific theme. The title of each block is defined as a configuration option for the block
The default theme displays:
- the titles and links to a number of nodes matching the chosen term, themed using using theme_item_list. The maximum number of nodes displayed is determined by the smallest of
- the number of nodes younger than variable_get('taxonews_lifetime', Taxonews::VAR_LIFETIME)
- an “Archive” link to the list of all nodes matching the chosen term with taxonomy depth unspecified
- an optional RSS feed icon, displayed if variable_get(Taxonews::VAR_FEED, true) with taxonomy depth 0
tn/features.txt · Last modified: 2020/11/23 17:23 by 127.0.0.1